Monday 2 August 2010

Fifties Lady Revival








When I first saw Louis Vuitton FW collection on runway, I was like "Wow! No more stud, no shoulder pad, no military, seriously? 
Thanks Marc, this must be the time I've been waiting for"

Well, I told you before I have a big thing for 50s fashion; classic day dresses with a 50s edge, nipped waists and full skirts. They are what I'd love to wear on a daily basis, despite some weird expressions coming from onlookers. But with retro ladylike trend a key look for this upcoming Fall, full skirts must be blooming all around.. Love it :)


"BOW SHOES" have been spotted all over Fall runways

  
 and I'm being obsessed with those leather full skirts!!

Gemma Arterton, Alexa Chung, and Kirsten Dunst at the launch of Louis Vuitton Bond Street Maison in London

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...