Thursday 21 October 2010

BKK Fashion Week


After Elle Fashion Week, now is the turn for brilliant Thai designers to showcase their latest Autumn/ Winter collection (yes, you got it right.. I said Autumn/ Winter) in this week's Bangkok International Fashion Week.

Today is the first of three-day event and I decided to catch up with one of the major Fall trends; the sophisticated 50s ladylike. Wearing full skirt (belonging to my mom), with leather belt and open-toe, slingback clogs from last season. And this look is just so ME!!! Girls these day should go back to raid your mom's closet. I bet you'll find a lot of treasures in there. I especially love the vibe of  fashion events.. It's amazingly fun to see so many stylish and cool people coming out in full force at once.


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...