Thursday 21 April 2011

Somewhere Along The Line


It's been a tough week at the station as one of the anchor just took a month off and I had to fill in for her. Taking a dawn-till-dusk shift is really draining my energy and that's the reason for my very long absence from blogging. And yes, Spring has finally sprung! I've been having a Birkin-load of fun wearing vivid and unmatched colours; orange and red, red and blue, neon pink and green and blah blah blah... An Absolute Head Turning Scheme.. You have no idea how much attention I've got from both passing strangers and my colleagues :-)
Wish you a fabulous Easter break on the other side of the world. I start thinking about vacation too now that Summer is officially here! Hope all is well wherever you are.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...