Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mulberry SS'11 Ad Campaign


Here they are..one of the most cute, fun and refreshing collections of the up and coming Spring - Summer 2011, Mulberry ad campaign features models Nimue Smit and Lindsey Wixson in a collection of 8 images.
Taking center stage this season are Mulberry Tillie, Tillie Hobo and Bayswater which is coming back in Pink Trippy Tiger Patent!




From the adorable Lily, to the Mini Alexa, you’ll be seeing loads of tiny little wonders this S/S11.

source & photo: Bagaholicboy

1 comment:

  1. wonderful post!
    Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want....follow me! I wait you and your tips!!!;D
    And now this is a giveaway on my blog!!!
    http://glamourmarmalade.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-giveaway_17.html

    kiss kiss
    marti

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...