Monday 3 January 2011

New Year's Eve


Hello there! I'm back on the blog after a few days of "eat and sleep" process! My unproductive holiday is almost over in a few hours and now I'd already started counting down to the next long weekend, days off, holidays or whatever it's called!! 


So, how productive have you spent the New Year's break? I didn't get to count down on the New Year's Eve or even celebrated the night properly :( All of my friends had been away with their families. 
So me and my girlfriend decided to spend the night in some nice places in town. We went to "Pla Dib (sashimi) Restaurant" for dinner then walked to little cafe nearby called "Polka Dot" for some desserts.. Both places never let us down!






I wore new jumpsuits in perfect nude colour and that's a new necklace I got just the day before! No, not everything is new.. the pink sandals were the old ones.





We went home just minutes before they rang in the New Year, so we'd witnessed fireworks blasting off from all directions front-row from the rooftop of our condo! 


 Hope you all have a wonderful year ahead! Happy New Year! 

pictures : layhall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...