Saturday 5 June 2010

Fabulous fifties






The evolution of fashion through decades is nothing but amazing. When it comes to clothing style, the 50s and 60s are always my favorite..

With the introduction of Christian Dior and Chanel, perfection and glamour had been delivered to women in the fifties.. everyone can be a lady.

Sadly, retro styles are not yet.. popular.. in Bangkok streets , probably because of that unbearable hot weather..
Yesterday, I had worn a bright green swing skirt to work.. and it caught people's attention as soon as I stepped out of the house.. some onlookers even gasped at me..

But who cares?? I still have another polka-dot red and purple one waiting in the closet..

until the next time

2 comments:

  1. you have a cute blog!
    I opened a new fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers:-)

    http://lifegivemefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. following done!

    thanks for dropping by and I hope u enjoy my stuff as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...