Sunday 13 June 2010

Lazy Sunday




With only not-even-reaching 1.6 m. height and super underweight body, I was thinking wearing such a long dress would make me even shorter. But after having been dreaming about this dress for a while, I decided to give it a go. Fortunately, it didn't turn out as weird as I was expecting.

The weather is really nice today so I wore this super-long dress for a shopping day-out. It was a productive day indeed. I got a new pair of pastel pink sandals, two shorts; beige and sky blue, one little sailor top, comic book, and colour filter from KOLA while my girlfriend got a new shirt from Greyhound. We had Japanese food for lunch and a brief coffee time before going home.

Oh, have I ever mentioned that I have a girlfriend? Well, it's a long story :-)
I love Sunday.. hope u guys have a nice one too!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...