Thursday 24 June 2010

Chanel Fluffy Ad Campaign FW 2011 - In the Making










I've never uploaded so many photos this much before but guess this time is -a must- These are behind-the-scene shots by the Greyest Ghost , New York based photographer who was so lucky to capture all these amazing moments! Karl and his two fluffy dolls Freja and Abbey were on Orchard Street for an anticipated ad campaign for Fall/ Winter 2011. The Keiser ever snapped some of the photos himself.. I feel so blessed living until the day I know Karl Lagerfeld!! He Rocks!!










3 comments:

  1. Freja Beha, u are just falling in love with her

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABSOLUTELY I AM :D

    Look at her!! gawddd I'm in love lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog throu hypeed.com, love your style :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...