Thursday 29 September 2011

Daily Obsession : Marie Hamm


Oh Em Gee I can't believe it! After almost three years in fashion blogosphere, it's just today that I discovered this amazing girl. Where the heck have I been? If you have no idea what I'm whining about, let's meet Marie Hamm, model, stylist and owner of themavenpost.com. This girl has such a super perfect figure, long blond hair and undeniable expensive taste. Did you see how she rocks those maxi skirts? I'm dying for those legs. But yeah come to think of it she was born a model. How lucky?



And if Jane Aldridge can make you jealous of her shoes wardrobe, believe me, Marie owns all those bags you would ever dream of ; Alexander Wang (I saw at least 3), Balenciaga, Celine, Givenchy, Proenza Schouler, Helmut Lang. You name it! 


Btw, Paris is having its moment right now. Such an exciting week! I've been anticipating super adorable collection from Miu Miu. You saw what happened at Prada this season, right? Priceless. Combining Miu Miu style and Pastel for Spring.. I really can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. you are so sweet ;)

    <3marie
    www.themavenpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just felt in love with the 1st pic <3

    http://anotherfancyblog.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...