Wednesday 28 September 2011

Hey Baby, Show Me Your Belly

Versace

Normally, it's too early for me to start writing about spring trends while fall just kicked start. It made me confused when shopping for clothes for the current season. Like last time I was thinking about buying a burgundy top, but then a little voice in my head said "hey dude! you have two burgundy skirts sitting in your closet, that's enough for fall! It's all about pastel next season!" As a result, I walked away with nothing.

Anyway, here's one of the next big things coming to town in spring-summer 2012. Bandeau top has been seen all over the runway from New York to Milan. They can be worn solely with high waist skirt or under blazer. Not hiding under sheer top, they are detailed and meant to be seen.

Topshop Unique
Christopher Kane
Dolce & Gabbana
Pucci
Donna Karan


Personally, I think they're pretty but hardly practical for me. Imagine me wearing this tiny piece to work or just hitting a mall. How long will it take for me to work out and get flat belly like those models?? Such a pain. But hey, there's like half a year to go until spring! This look from Prada is my favorite. Do you think I should give it a try?

Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...