Friday 2 September 2011

Inspiration for Vintage Bedroom


I havn't made any clothing purchase for a while. Not because I didn't want them but now I'm too obsessed with furniture and decorating items instead. Well, the fact is I'm currently decorating my bedroom and as an old-fashioned person, I decided to go for vintage style. I've been browsing through a lot of inspiration pictures lately and already bought key items like vintage pictures, photo frames and a wall clock. Luckily my bedroom furnitures are all white so they can go well with the theme. I'm off to thrift market in a minute.Wish me luck for a treasure hunt!











1 comment:

  1. OMG isn't this totally gorgeous?? Definitely my style!! Love love love!!

    http://aprincessoutthere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...