Saturday 3 July 2010

Edward vs Jacob: which team are u in?


Have u already watched Eclipse? It's one of the highly-anticipated on my list! And despite the kissing scene of Rob and Kristen, I still love the movie!
And if u ask me which part of it I like the most, it's the graduation ceremony. Well, Jessica might not have made as much shouts in the film as in fiction but I have to say that her graduation speech is the best-written for Eclipse and so touching! Flawless..

"When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up. Our answers were things like astronaut, president, or in my case… princess.

When we were ten, they asked again and we answered - rock star, cowboy, or in my case, gold medalist. But now that we've grown up, they want a serious answer. Well, how 'bout this: who the hell knows?!


This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, its time to make mistakes. Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere chill. Fall in love - a lot. Major in philosophy 'cause there's no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind. Then change it again, because nothing is permanent.


So make as many mistakes as you can. That way, someday, when they ask again what we want to be… we won't have to guess. We'll know."


Jessica's graduation speech from Eclipse

And at the end of the speech, I cried..


Oh! and I also have a confession.. I already changed to Team Jacob!
That's a tough decision to make, right? I was head over heels with Edward when I was reading the books. He's irresistible.. But after watching the sequels, I have to admit that Taylor is way Hotter!! and I'm not talking about his six-pack.. pretty sure he also looks good with his shirt on :P
Well, maybe that's jealousy.. I hate the fact that he fell in love with Kristen.. and how they're always like -magnets- when being together! That's it!

Have a great weekend, everyone!
xxx

Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...