Monday 19 July 2010

Legendary Beauties

Jane Birkin

Twiggy

 
Sofia Loren

Charlotte Gainsbourg

Audrey Hepburn

Coco Gabrielle Chanel

Brigitte Bardot

Grace Kelly

Catherine Deneuve

Jean Seberg


HELLO THERE !!! How have you been doing over the weekend? I kinda disappeared for a couple of days as I'd been thinking about doing something special for this very latest post! Guess what! You're now reading the 100th post on the Vintage Dolls ! and it was just in less than two months ! Hahaha, call me an addict if you want to.. 

Anyway, I personally say that this post is very lovely and so special. What you saw above are the top ten beautiful and most influential women in the world (according to me). Most of them have been listed as style icons of all time, with their own uniqueness and classical beauty. This must be a living proof of the claim that "beauty has a universal standard"

I hope you guys do love this post as much as I do. And thanks for all your love for the Vintage Dolls :)

Yes, I know you love me, XOXO ! Have a nice day everyone !
Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...