Sunday 25 July 2010

The Clogs and Little Cat



Is it too soon to tell you that I already got two out of four items on my summer wishlist I just posted yesterday? Well, the thing is, I couldn't put myself to sleep, lying awake half of the night with the clog clog sound clogging in my head. And I couldn't believe that the very trendiest shoes for SS'10 wouldn't be available in even a single shop in Siam Square area! So I went out today, wearing polkadot see-through maxi dress, pastel sandals and little cat eye sunnies I bought a few days ago. And there they were.. Slingback peep toe clogs ! As perfect as I want!

After that, me and my girlfriend went to see Inception. The movie is soooooo incredibly great, I mean, we all know what it feels like to be in a dream and how it is to dream within a dream.. And it's not too complicated to understand as I had expected. My thumbs up for Nolan, Di Caprio and his castmates!

Tomorrow (Monday) is still a holiday for Thais.. I'm planning to stay lazy at home.. guess we need to get some rests, my wallet does, at least :(

Have a nice holiday everyone! XXX

Fai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...