Tuesday 13 July 2010

All we need is a bit of fresh air






Oh dear, is it just the second day of the week..? really..? I'm feeling not just tired but exhausted already. Yeah, part of it was probably my late night habit.. It is killing me..!!

But apart from that, I think I've been working like non-stop for the past few years. I couldn't even remember the last time I had been away for vacationing.. when was it and where..?? kinda miss those school break and summertime when we barely did nothing but waiting for a jing-a-ling of the ice cream bells as the local ice cream man approached..

Okay, those days are over..

But it must be great if I can find at least one weekend to get out of town. Living in the city makes our lives too intense.. :(
Hope you guys are not spending your summertime in vain!

Fai


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...