Monday 12 July 2010

Gossip Girls




I'm not really a big fan of Gossip Girls though if you ask me. But this photo set, shot by Terry Richardson, is just cute and funny..

Anyway, I stay up pretty late lately even though the World Cup is over.. I went to bed like 3 or 4 in the morning and the habit has now taken its toll on me especially with my work! Well, it's not that I read the news incorrectly or anything.. but it's the makeup people, they say my dark eye circle is getting worse, almost similar to those of a panda in Chiang Mai zoo! So, all I need (apart from some good night sleep) is an incredibly effective product!

So let me know if you have any suggestions on eyecream, gel or whatever that really works. I would appreciate that so much.

Oh it's getting too late again, time to hit the sack now.. Good night from Bangkok, everyone..

xoxo

Fai



1 comment:

  1. La Mer สิคะ แต่อิชั้นไม่เคยใช้นะ แพงเกิ๊น 555

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...